Top 5 best laptops under $300 for students in 2021:
Since we are living in the 21st century, it is hard to imagine a world without laptops. They’re not only suitable for work purposes, but they are also great for students. There are many different brands of laptops on the market today, but some are better than others.
Although so many laptops are available these days, choosing the right one for your needs can be a daunting task. However, it doesn’t have to be. With this article, you will learn about the best laptops under $300 for students in 2021, their specifications, and their strengths. And how they can help you in your studies and related assignments and tasks. So, gear yourself up for the top 5 best laptops under $300 for students in 2021.
Some of the best laptops under $300 for students in 2021 are available at budget-friendly prices and can be used for various purposes. One such model is the HP Chromebook 11-inch Laptop. If you’re looking to get your hands on a laptop that’s not only powerful but also portable, this is the perfect device.
The HP Chromebook 11 is an outstanding laptop at a great price. For just $200, you can get a competent computer that can handle most basic online tasks. The company has been testing its device for now, but the specs have mainly remained the same. The Chromebook runs on a MediaTek processor with a four-core ARM Cortex-A17 cluster and an ARM Mali-T764 GPU. It’s based on the latest architecture from ARM, making it great for everyday use.
Moreover, The device has a 32 GB eMMC flash storage with offline Google Drive capability. It allows you to use your Internet connection when needed and enable you to work on files without an Internet connection. Besides, the HP Chromebook also makes it easy to access documents from Google Drive with a simple click of a button.
- A USB port is available for connecting external hard drives or USB sticks (up to 32GB), which might be helpful when traveling or if you need to store files in between sessions.
- The HP Chromebook 11 also has two HD cameras that can be used in either video chat mode or taking 720p HD photos.
- The 11.6″ anti-glare display comes with a touchscreen option for just $20 extra, giving you the freedom to utilize touch for more usage options.
- You can access Google Play from the Chromebook 11’s browser, which is good news for those looking to download apps onto their laptop.
- Battery timing of up to 15 hours
- HD Display
- 4GB RAM
- Not for any heavy tasking
We’re continuously staying on top of things to find out what’s hot and what’s not. No matter how tight your budget is, we’ve got a laptop for you. Lenovo Chromebook c330 2 in 1 is a perfect fit for students looking for low spending but a worthy product.
The Lenovo Chromebook C330 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop offers a built-in stylus, a convertible design, and 11 hours of battery life to provide the perfect blend of portability and productivity.
This slim, lightweight Chromebook with an 11.6-inch touchscreen display sports a 360° hinge design that lets it work as a laptop, tablet, tent, or stand. The Lenovo Chromebook C330 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop is one of Lenovo’s top 2 in 1 laptops that offers the perfect blend of portability and productivity.
In addition, the Lenovo Chromebook C330 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop is designed to keep up with the daily demands of school, from writing papers and taking notes to surfing the web and streaming movies. Also, the Lenovo Chromebook C330 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop is powered by Chrome OS™ for easy collaboration on G Suite™ apps like Google Docs™, Google Sheets™, and Google Slides™.
- An 11.6″ HD display delivers a sharp, clear picture for reading or working with photos and a responsive touchscreen.
- It lets you browse the web or interact with apps naturally, right on the keyboard.
- A quad-core processor of up to 1. 8 GHz for quick startups and powerful performance
- 4 GB of memory to keep up with even the most demanding tasks
- 32 GB of storage so you can save all of your work, including videos, music, or photos
- Auto syncing of devices
- 4GB of RAM
- Price affordable
- Portable and productive
- Storage is a bit low, but you can add the hard drive.
Acer has released this new Chromebook, ideal for students, travelers, and anyone who wants a great device with built-in functionality. This model has all the right features to meet your needs quickly, including an 11: 6-inch HD touchscreen display, 32GB storage, 4GB RAM, and Chrome OS.
You can connect to the internet through the 802.11ac wireless network or use the 3G mobile data option, giving you the maximum flexibility in how you get online. Overall, this Chromebook is designed to be simple and easy to use for all of your computing needs.
In addition, the 11.6″ HD display on the Acer Chromebook R 11 Convertible is bright and precise, allowing you to watch videos and see your work in great detail. The resolution is 1366 x 768 pixels, giving you a screen that is clear and easy to read or watch videos.
It also has a solid-state drive that allows fast startup times and quick application load times on the touchscreen display, plus instantly available on-the-go power through USB ports.
- 6-inch HD Touchscreen Display
- Intel Celeron N3150 Dual-Core Processor for Quick Response Times
- 32GB Solid State Drive for Faster Startup Times
- NVIDIA Tegra K1 2GB Graphics for Improved 3D Visuals
- 3D graphics enable
- Cost reasonable
- Fully functional
- Easy to use and manage
- Best for students
- Ram is a bit low but upgradeable.
The ASUS Laptop L210 Ultra Thin Laptop is perfect for students, teachers, bloggers, and gamers. It’s an ultra-thin laptop with an 11.6″ HD display powered by an Intel Celeron N4020 Processor and 4GB RAM with 64GB storage for fast performance.
This laptop comes preloaded with Windows 10 Home in S Mode. It offers a clutter-free experience that helps you stay productive while limiting distractions from time-consuming apps and files you don’t need at the moment. It also includes one year of free subscription to Microsoft 365 Personal—the best choice for home, school, and business.
Furthermore, the 11.6″ HD anti-glare display provides the right balance between picture quality and size. With 1920 by 1080 Full HD resolution, you can expect excellent display performance with vivid colors and sharp text. The touch-enabled display lets you type quickly and easily on the large, backlit number pad built into the keyboard. Besides, you can use Windows Ink for handwriting recognition to take notes or annotate photos.
Last but not least, the built-in speakers of the laptop won’t disappoint you. ASUS SonicMaster audio, incorporating ICEpower, Bang & Olufsen technology, delivers a high-quality sound experience. Advanced speaker design and extra-large resonance chambers have louder and sharper audio, richer bass, clearer vocals, and distinct trebles.
- It also features ASUS Splendid technology for automatically adjusting screen brightness, so it’s always easy on the eyes.
- The 4GB RAM provides ample storage space to run multiple apps without slowing down your system.
- A 64GB solid-state drive ensures fast bootup times so that you can take full advantage of this laptop’s multitasking abilities.
- Always stay connected to the world wherever you go with 802.11ac Wi-Fi featuring 2×2 MIMO technology for fast wireless Internet connection speeds.
- The reversible USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C port allows for lightning-fast file transfers up to 5Gbps.
- Share photos and videos over USB much faster than traditional USB 2.0 cables
- Perfect Screen brightness
- High-Quality Sound
- Rich connection
- Volume is Decreased
In the 300$ range, you can buy a laptop with great specs for less than most high-end notebooks. This year’s model is the HP Stream 11.6″ HD Laptop Computer, which now boasts an Intel Celeron N4000 processor and the RAM of 4GB instead of the previous generation’s dual cores and 2GB. With 64GB eMMC storage, 16 hours of battery life per charge, and Bluetooth 4. 0, you can connect your mobile devices to your laptop without worrying about charging it up.
If you’re looking for a small, efficient machine that’s still powerful enough for gaming or editing video, look no further than the Stream. The slim, portable butt attractive design makes it easy to toss in a bag and take on road trips but doesn’t compromise on features like Wi-Fi and webcam.
In addition, this machine packs a punch for starters. It comes equipped with a 1.1GHz Intel Celeron processor, 4GB of RAM, and a 500GB hard drive. In exchange for that power, you lose some endurance by going with a 1080p display and no dedicated graphics card.
- The laptop’s webcam takes 720p HD video and captures images with 1280 x 720 resolution.
- With dual-band 802. 11n Wi-Fi, you can easily connect to networks at home or on campus.
- The 64GB eMMC hard drive offers plenty of storage for your files, photos, music, and documents.
- HP Stream 11.6″ HD Laptop Computer, Intel Celeron N4000 Quad-Core 1.1 GHz Processor, 4GB DDR3L SDRAM, 64GB eMMC, Bluetooth 4. 0, DVD-ROM, Webcam, Ports: Two USB 3.0, SD Card Reader
- The Stream’s plastic construction is lightweight but solid.
- It has a 500 GB hard drive and a 128 GB SSD. It allows you to load it up with enough of your most important files instantly.
- Good storage capacity
- Can play some games
- Sleek design
- Affordable price
- No dedicated Graphics card
Look After your Need and Consider These Factors Before Getting thebest laptops under $300 for students in 2021
While a student’s needs are different from those of an office worker or a gamer, there is much overlap in choosing a laptop. Suppose you’re in the market for one. In that case, these are four qualities that you should always keep in mind: affordability, longevity, functionality, and versatility.
There’s a wide laptop range for budget options, but don’t let your decision be dictated by price alone. It may be tempting to buy what appears to be the cheapest machine out there to find out later that it lacks the features you need or isn’t built solidly enough for your purposes. Think about your needs beforehand and make sure you’ll be able to rely on the computer for years to come.
Also, don’t overlook the value of laptops built with kids in mind. These not only tend to have better durability but also have plenty of features that may help you teach your kids. That is how computers work or even use them as a tool for self-expression. They’re usually cheaper than regular models, so they’re an excellent option for parents on a budget.
Laptops are ideally suited for students because they have portability which allows them to work anywhere, anytime, without being confined to the classroom or library table. As a student, you want the best laptop for your money. And while laptops vary in price and there’s no one answer for “best,” we’ve taken the time to research and recommend these great laptops that won’t break the bank.
Laptops do not come at the expense of functionality, though, since most models are compelling nowadays. So go for a product that matches your intent. And can provide you with all the benefits you need from them.
You may like to read: